|About the Journal||Editor Board||Guide for Authors||Journal Issue||Submission|
Journal of Korean Society for
You are not permitted to access the full text of articles.
If you have any questions about permissions,
please contact the Society.
ํ์๋์ ๋ ผ๋ฌธ ์ด์ฉ ๊ถํ์ด ์์ต๋๋ค.
๊ถํ ๊ด๋ จ ๋ฌธ์๋ ํํ๋ก ๋ถํ ๋๋ฆฝ๋๋ค.
Enacted in July 2020
The URL address of journal web site is here.
(1) Aims and Scope : The Journal of Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment is a multidisciplinary forum for the publication of original researches relevant to the nature, distribution, control technology, and ecological effects of all types and forms of chemical and biological constituents as well as physical phenomena in the atmosphere and between the atmosphere and other environmental spheres. It contains research articles, review articles, technical information, special features, and discussion and reply.
(2) p-ISSN : 1598-7132, e-ISSN : 2383-5346
2. Name of Journal
The journal title is Journal of Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment. The abbreviated title is “J. Korean Soc. Atmos. Environ.”.
3. Peer Review Process
All manuscripts are subject to editorial peer-review. Manuscripts considered for possible publication are forwarded to three reviewers for the evaluation of their scientific merit and technical soundness. The review process can be reconsidered three times if the request of minor or major revisions is suggested by reviewers. If all reviewers do not agree to accept the article for the publication, it can be reviewed by the handling Editor and published by the decision of the handling Editor. The finally accepted manuscript will be reviewed by the manuscript editor for the consistency of the format and criteria. The finally revised manuscript is scheduled for the publication in the next available journal issue. The submitted manuscripts should not be under simultaneous consideration by any other journal.
4. Ownership and Management
(1) Information about the ownership: This journal is owned by the publisher, the Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment (https://www.kosae.or.kr/).
(2) Management team of a journal
- Editor-in-Cheif : Jo-Chun Kim (Konkuk University, Korea)
- Manuscript editor : Young-Ji Han (Kangwon National University, Korea)
- Website and JATS XML File Producers: NURIMEDIA Co. Ltd, Korea
- Administrative Manager: Yong Jin Park (Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment, Korea)
5. Governing Body
The governing body is the journal's editorial board. The full names and affiliations of the editors are shown in the Editorial Board.
6. Editorial Team and Contact Information
(1) Editorial Board is available below here.
(2) Contact Information
Manuscript Editor : Dr. Young-Ji Han
Kangwon National University 1 KangwondaehakGil, Chuncheon-Si, Gangwon-Do, Republic of Korea
TEL. +82-33-250-8579, E-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial office : YongJin Park
204, (Pirun-dong) 102, Sajik-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, 03169, Korea
Tel : +82-2-387-1400(0242), Fax : +82-2-387-1881, E-mail: email@example.com
7. Copyright and Licensing
Upon acceptance of an article, authors will be asked to complete an ‘Author’s copyright transfer’ form (see here).
Journal of Atmospheric Environment belongs to Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment. Copyright information is indicated on all published articles both in the forms of Web URL and PDFs.
8. Author Fees
(1) Evaluation Charge : The evaluation fee is free of charge.
(2) Publication Charge : The publication fee is 80,000 KRW up to eight print page, and 30,000 KRW per an additional page. The reprint cost is 30,000 KRW per 30 copies. The maximum cost will be 300,000 KRW whatever number of pages except color printing fee. The color printing fee is 95,000 KRW per color page. The publication cost is subject to change according to the society’s financial situation. Invited articles are free of publication charge.
9. Process for the Identification of and Dealing With Allegations of Research Misconduct
When the journal faces suspected cases of research and publication misconduct such as Fabrication, Falsification, Plagiarism, Duplicate publication, and Misrepresentation of authorship,ย . the discussion and decision on the suspected cases are carried out by the Editorial Board based on the Code of Research Ethics of the Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment.
10. Publication Ethics
Please see our information page on Publication Ethics for journal publication.
11. Publishing Schedule
The Journal of Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment has been published on the last day of February, April, June, August, October, and December each year.
The Journal of Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment is a Subscription Access journal. The price of the printed journal is 60,000 KRW per a volume.
14. Revenue Sources
Revenue sources of the journal are from the support of the journal publisher (Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment) and the grant from Korean Federation of Science and Technology Societies (KOFST) funded by the government of the Republic of Korea. In addition, article publication charges levied to authors and subscription are the sources of income which is utilized in maintaining the printing cost. A small revenue comes from advertising.
The Journal of Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment accepts advertisement and sponsorship which appear in the printed copies of the journal. Any individual andย organization who are interested in advertising are encouraged to contact the editorial office. The acceptance of advertisement will be discussed by the editorial board and will be ultimately approved by the publisher. The publisher reserves the right to decline or cancel any advertisement at any time.
(1) Advertisement fee
The advertisement prices for black-and-white and color printing are 1,000,000 KRW and 1,500,000 KRW, respectively, for one print copy issue.
Liability : Neither the publisher nor the editors will be legally liable for advertisements presented in the journal.
Endorsement : The publisher and the editors do not endorse any product or service that are advertised.
Disclaimer : Neither the publisher nor the authors will be legally liable for any content of advertisements.
16. Direct Marketing
Journal propagation has been done through the journal web site and distribution of an introduction pamphlet. Invitations to submit a manuscript are usually focused on the presenters at conferences, seminars, or workshops if the topic is related to the journal's aims and scope.